Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Birds: p.2

I did some more thinking about The Birds.

If you've seen this movie, did it ever occur to you that Tippi Hedren, the actress who plays Melanie Daniels, looks REALLY familair?

The first time I saw it I kept thinking "boy, she looks like someone..." No sooner did I think that, then my Dad said "She looks like one of those Hilton sisters...you know, Paris." xD Yup. Kinda sad, really. And looking at some pictures of her in other films, she reminded me of Reese Witherspoon (not so unfortunate).

Nothing else to report...I'm hoping to read Atonement soon and shall post about that.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh...I'm interested in what you'll think of Atonement. I'd like to read it but am hesitating because of possible Objectionable Content and all that. Siiigh.

    ReplyDelete